Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thrifty Thursdays

One of my favorite things to do is coupon. No, I'm not an "extreme couponer" with a gazillion tubes of toothpaste or towers of toilet paper overflowing in my garage. The reason I like to coupon is because I love to save money. In today's economy, I find it very important to try and save as much money as I can, and that means not paying retail on everyday items or even on things we want. Whether it be that bar of soap or even a cruise, we shop around to find the best deals. Saving is just smart.

So I'll begin with my favorite store to coupon at, Target. Last week, I came across this awesome deal on Green Works products. As we try to make the move to more organic and eco-friendly items, why not save some money in the process? Saving the planet + saving money = Win!

4 Green Works products, a tank, and a Glucometer.

Paid $9.89 for over $40 worth of products.

No comments:

Post a Comment