Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

What made us smile. Week of 05.07.12

We're moving WMUS to Mondays because it just makes more sense. Doesn't your week start on Monday? Right?


Glen

  • My new camera. A couple weeks ago I lost my camera. You can read more about it on Valley of the Saints, my personal blog. As for my new camera, I'm excited to be able to continue to learn about my new hobby of photography.
  • Frozen fish. At Target. Swordfish and Halibut that were selling for $25 per package were clearanced down to $3.44 and $6.44. Our freezer is now completely full. Of fish.
  • Mother's Day. This year's Mother's Day involved an entire day of cooking and cleaning. I was happy to do it because 1)I love cooking and 2)it's fun making people smile. Hope your Mother's Day went as swimmingly as mine.
Kyreen
  • Nurse's Week. This year, nurse's week was celebrated at my work. The last two years, with the economy as it was, the hospital couldn't do anything special for the staff. This year, on one of the nights I worked, I was able to enjoy some Myo frozen yogurt courtesy of the hospital. Also, I got to go home voluntarily half way through my shift.  
  • Date night. Hubby and I had made it a point a while ago to always designate one night of the week to date night. However, since we have been so busy lately we haven't been able to do that till this past week. Date night consisted of The Avengers movie (which is freaking awesome btw) and dinner at our favorite Denny's in Morgan Hill. Yup, it was a perfect night.
  • Mother's Day. Yes, for the most part it is a holiday probably created by card companies, but it gives me the opportunity to reflect on the time I did have with my mom and to celebrate her memory. I also received the cutest card from my little baby Napoleon and a very sweet handwritten letter from hubby. Did I mention I already had a feast waiting for me with my faves right when I woke up? 

No comments:

Post a Comment