Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Today, Napoleon threw up.


This morning, while Kyreen slept and while I was getting ready for work, Napoleon made me proud.

He threw up.

Ok, not normally something to be proud of, but get this - he threw up properly. As I was ironing, he suddenly went missing and then I heard a bit of commotion behind me. I slipped past the curtains ready to tell him to "shut up" (Kyreen were sleeping, after all). Curiously, he was gone. I checked beside the bed, in the bathroom, in the closet... nothing. Then I heard him heaving.

He was in the bathtub. The BATH tub. Napoleon HATES baths.

You have no idea how happy I was. I had a smile from ear to ear and a tear in my eye. He doesn't throw up often but as soon as he starts heaving, I immediately take him to the bathtub. This maybe happened 3 or 4 times in the last 6 months. Today, he took it upon himself. It was one of my proudest moments.

And then he vomited. Twice.

Good boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment