Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

What made us smile. Week of 05.28.12

Kyreen

  • Shark's Hoodie. With the hockey season having ended so soon, it seemed like I had to wait so much longer for the Shark's Spring Cleaning event at the Sharks Store. But, as a Shark Pack holder, I at least got to shop a day early and finally purchase the hoodie I've been wanting. 
  • Hiking. Went hiking in Big Sur with hubby and the brothers. As much work as it was, it was definitely worth it once we got to the top. The views were amazing! I definitely want to head back down there and try out some other trails--hopefully some that are dog friendly next time.
  • Vacation Prep. I love getting ready for our vacations because it gives me something to look forward to. This week I was able to buy some much needed items for our upcoming cruise-- only a month left before we go! 

Glen
  • Memorial Day BBQ. Having done our shopping earlier in the week, we were able to have a couple BBQs to celebrate Memorial Day. Our 2nd BBQ was on Monday and had quite a bit more food.
  • Long walks with Napoleon. From our house to Starbucks is at least a couple miles. We don't nearly walk Napoleon as much as he deserves, so when we walked to Starbucks, he was delighted.
  • Clean sinks. Clean Toilets. I'm learning to enjoy the process of cleaning. There are right and wrong ways to go about it. For starters, I'm cleaning my sink and toilet every single day. And it only takes me 2 minutes total.

No comments:

Post a Comment