Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

What made us smile. 06.11.12

Glen
  • Chow-duh. At Moss Landing, there is a big bowl of clam chowder. You can get it at Phil's Fish Market. It's big. It's good. It took 2 of us to finish it.
  • Walking. Outdoors. I work at a job where I sit for 8 hours at a desk and 2.5 hours in my car. It took years, but I finally walked around my entire jobsite. It's so big it takes over 30 minutes to walk around it! I'm definitely putting more effort into getting my butt outdoors.
  • Sprinting. We went to a park with Napoleon and Kyreen's 2 brothers and ran around like kids. If you want an awesome workout, have a dog that loves you chase you while you run away as fast as you possibly can. I felt like a kid all over again. We'll post a vid next week of how we do this.
Kyreen
Strawberry Macaroon to match the White Zin.
  • A Gem on Highway 1. Phil's Fish Market is awesome. I'd lived in this area for 10 years and had never even gone to Moss Landing. Man, was I missing out! The clam chowder was awesome-- they don't skimp on the clams either. Definitely a cute place to go for a casual seafood dinner.
  • Bridal Shower. My friend Blanca had her bridal shower this weekend. It was a lot of fun hanging out with my coworkers outside of work. We always have a great time together. Also, had some amazing French macaroons too-- almost as good as the ones we had in Seattle.
  • Father's Day. Got to spend the bright early morning with family over breakfast. Celebrated my dad and also gave Glenny a little something for being a great furry baby daddy to our little Napoleon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment