Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

What made us smile. Week of 04.01.12

Glen
  • The San Jose Sharks are playoff bound! We were at Fan Appreciation Day in the Tank when the Sharks beat the Kings 3-2 in a fantastic comeback!
  • Schooner's Clam Chowder. Being new to seafood, this is the best clam chowder I've had thus far. The service was terrible, but at least I got my fix.
  • Jordan's hospitality from Johnny Rockets in Monterey. As mentioned, the service in Schooner's was bad. So bad, we finished up our chowder and looked for another place to eat. We came across Johnny Rockets and our waitress, Jordan, made our night.
  • Picking 60s songs from a jukebox. I dunno. It's just really satisfying to me.

Kyreen
  • Double Date with BFF Weezy. And reminiscing about the past.
  • Epic haul from Target. I have to post some of my couponing hauls soon.
  • SJ Sharks comeback. I love Hockey!
  • Johnny Rockets server Jordan. Strawberry Oreo Crumble Shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment