Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

What made us smile. Week of 03.25.12


Kyreen
  • Weezy's Engagement Party- I got to spend time with my bestie. Being a part of this one event made me feel special to be sharing the experience with her. Plus it felt good being recognized for all the work we put into helping prepare and run her engagement party.
  • Work - As much as I hate to take on additional responsibilities at work, I appreciate the fact that I'm recognized by my peers as a good mentor. 
  • Dinner on the table - I love how hubby and I both take turns making dinner for one another. On Wednesday, I loved how hubby had dinner already made for me even though I was very grumpy waking up that night. And I'm sure he appreciated the dinner I made last night for him as well. Always nice to come home to a home cooked meal.
Glen
  • Seeing friends enjoy and endure the pleasures and stresses of pre-wedding celebrations.
  • Wendy's fish sandwich- 100x better than a Filet O'Fish from McDonald's.
  • Nordstrom Rack- Finding Ralph Lauren Made in USA loafers and Wolverine 1000 Mile boots at Nordstrom Rack for pennies on the dollar. I call this epic winning 2nd only to whoever gets that $630mil Mega Millions pot.
  • The stylings of Arnie's little nephew and niece. Best dressed kids I ever did saw. Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment