Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Our Home Away From Home

03.04.12
On March 4th, we traveled to Silverdale, WA to visit my family and celebrate my mom's birthday. Kyreen and I love Washington. I lived there for 3 years during my more youthful days and my parents decided to retire there. It's truly my home away from home.

Travelling there went about as normal as you could expect, thankfully. I don't mind flying one bit but I absolutely hate airports. Napoleon, on the other hand, probably hates flying more than the hustle and bustle that takes place prior. The poor guy was very uncomfortable and stressed during the whole ordeal having to ride with the cargo. On the way to Silverdale after landing in Seatac, he was very affectionate, very tired, and very thirsty. He drank half a bottle of water from my cupped hands because we had forgotten to take his bowl out of the luggage.What a hectic day for the poor guy.

We got to the house and had a very early dinner. Lex was really excited to see the dog and they hit it off right away. We laughed and giggled watching Lex and Napz play together. They are adorable together and I am both happy and relieved that they get along so well.

We ended up taking a nap in the afternoon. Napz and I slept for 2 hours while Kyreen stayed in bed for the rest of the day/night. She had worked the night before and hadn't slept in over 24 hours. What a trooper.






No comments:

Post a Comment