Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

What made us smile. Week of 04.08.12

Kyreen
  • Game 1 Sharks vs. Blues- Sharks win in double overtime! Heart pounding suspense for 40+ minutes! 
  • Papa John's Pizza- Was craving pizza so got my favorite combo: cheese and double pineapples... yummy!
  • Wrapping my cousin's baby shower present. Yes, it is an accomplishment, considering how much stuff I had to stuff in a basket and then shrink wrap. (will post pictures after the baby shower as to not spoil the surprise)
Glen
  • My trench coat. In every cloud there's a silver lining. My silver lining this past week was khaki colored. We had thunderstorms and scattered showers for most of the week, and I was finally able to bust out my favorite piece of outerwear.
  • Winning. I won an old Yashica FR-1 SLR camera on ebay. It's old (1977, baby!) and comes with all the accessories. But what I really bought it for was the lens. Will post pics soon my other blog.
  • Food blogs. Speaking of other blogs, I'm carefully looking at food blogs. I haven't added many to my daily RSS feeds simply because once I start, I'll end up with dozens. #InformationOverload.

No comments:

Post a Comment